Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

 



Today is Mother's Day in South Australia, of which I have mixed emotions already, most likely because I am not well within myself mentally and physically at the moment (read previous blog entry). I awoke this morning with Henry in the bed next to me, hubby on the couch again obviously. Henry has slept one night in his bed this week - yes we are making progress! Baby steps. 

Breakfast - was Bruschetta with tomatoes, fresh basil and bocconcini , followed by a fruit salad. I had requested a fresh breakkie for a change. After that hubby took the boys with him to see his mum (for the rest of the day) he eventually came home after 6:30pm!! I stayed home and watched a couple of movies with my daughter, one being Mother's Day and then a freaky horror/supernatural movie (that we probably shouldn't have watched so close to sunset). It was nice just sitting around watching movies together, but my daughter had gotten very unwell on Sunday then tested positive that evening for Covid-19, thank goodness she is double-vaxxed, her symptoms could have been so much worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment