Saturday, May 7, 2022

Blog Diary Entry for May 2022 - work/life overload

I have managed to squeeze in a bit of time to do an entry, but oh my gosh, life has been incredibly busy, mostly working in our scrap metal business, navigating on the scrap runs and admin work has been 24-7!! Even over the Easter Holiday break when some businesses are closed! It's Saturday here in South Australia, and it has been icy cold both at night and by day, Friday was our coldest daytime temperature in ages for this time of the year.

This past week, I have been doing everything, working in the day, admin duties at night, housework wise I have also been doing the dishes - washing AND putting away. None of the kids have helped out, even hubby hadn't for the most part either. Cooking dinners, making school lunches, injuring myself on top of the regular fibro pains... I have flipped my lid at the school, at our neighbours (which we had to call the police about) and at my children. 

I have reached my limit. 

This is what life is like when I am not on a medical certificate that exempts me from mutual obligations. It has been so crazy trying to organise the paper work and the bullshit the social security system and job networks put on their clients; especially when I am working over 30 hours a week!! The amount of pressure I am under is causing significant mental health strain and negative thoughts; as well as incredibly debilitating pains, to which I have not had any pain-relievers for, only the Magnesium forte.

Mother's Day is tomorrow. I have mixed feelings about that, hubby is doing an amazing job of rallying the troops to get things organised for the morning for me, especially with the boys. Lots of secret stuff going on today. Yes, I am minding my business instead of being my usual curious self.


..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment