Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Slept fairly heavy (for a change) last night, I really must stop watching Criminal Minds right before bed - I can usually handle the graphic content on many of the episodes, however lately it is affecting me considerably. I don't really want to be having nightmares about slaughtering live animals particularly right before my school morning alarm goes off. "Good morning beautiful, how was your night.... " my alarm sound is a song. Sometimes it will go off and Henry (who still sleeps in our bed at age 6!) will sing a long with it. Such a sweety.

I discovered this morning that hubby had no jobs booked in today - not good for business but rather nice for us to spend some quality time together. Something we nearly never manage to find. I've had a terrible case of allergies this week - damn wild grasses in our area. We decided to go for a walk on our local beach - the tide was out, the sun shining and the sea was relatively flat - so beautiful. Yesss! We finally made it to the beach this Summer. Last year 2020 we didn't. A few years ago when Henry (our 6 year old) was smaller we often went for a regular walk along the beach - in the water one way, then the sand on the way back.


It was an absolutely beautiful walk - I set myself a goal and managed to push myself to make it without too much pain from my fibromyalgia. Walking in the water itself - nearly to knee height certainly helps build strength. I am feeling extremely fatigued now - an hour or so post-beach walk. Must keep myself awake, perhaps time for some lunch.


Moana Beach, South Australia | Exercise and Fibromyalgia | Disturbing Nightmares | 

No comments:

Post a Comment