Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Fibro Flare

 

OMFG! I am regretting walking so far this morning. 

My bursitis in my right hip is angry!

I was really surprised when hubby said at the dinner table that I should just keep pushing past the pain. His comment made me feel angry. I attempted to explain to him why I actually shouldn't push past the pain, I don't think it helped at all. I managed to cook a nice meal for dinner though - beef & beetroot patties with pennĂ© and a really nice Greek style dressing. I think personally I would have eaten it in a salad with some greens, but having three kids it's just easier and more cost efficient to use pasta. 

I was exhausted after eating though - well more like a HUGE tiredness over my entire body, I literally could not move, even my feet were in pain. I've been limping because of my (right) hip bursitis, yet I managed to cook dinner for the family and feed both our dogs and the cat. All the while completely forgetting about the sprinkler I had on the front lawn. Ffs! 

Fibro Flare  |  



No comments:

Post a Comment