Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Fibro and Sleep - Best Teas for sleep



Given that sleep is very hard for me to achieve - that is true, deep, restorative sleep I thought I would go in search of some advice from other fibro people online. I came across the following article and have also read a few interesting paragraphs here and there of late, one being that resting is not a good idea for people with this condition. It's strange though because usually resting is what is recommended for many other health conditions. 

The following link is a good piece of advice about Sleep, head on over and have a look.

READ THIS >>  Fibromyalgia and Sleep 

Also, drinking and eating the right things prior to heading to bed to sleep will also assist in getting a good night's rest. Most people would already be aware of what is a good drink before bed, as am I. I avoid caffeine drinks like coffee and black teas and instead drink a beneficial sleep tea mix which has chamomile in it amongst a few other ingredients, or peppermint tea, mostly green tea. 

READ THIS >>  Best Teas for Sleep

READ THIS >>  Herbal Teas

No comments:

Post a Comment