Monday, October 25, 2021

The Lovely Liberty shop in London - Gorgeous fabric Products

Listening to: Blackbirds in the garden singing  |  Drinking: English Breakfast Tea

The other day I went to my local public library, which as it turned out was having a book sale of pre-loved library books - only 50cents [AUD] each. I found a few good books and one about London - which I thought would make a perfect #coffeetablebook though generally this type of book has more pictures then writing, this particular one was filled with inspiring information about shops and places to go when travelling in London. I wrote down a long list of links to shuffle through at a later date and decided I would gift the book to my mum because she immigrated from England when she was just 7 years old; and because the book would suit her sun room coffee table perfectly!

Most of the shops had a few choice photographs in the book, I only wish I could remember what the book was called. Typical #fibrobrain .

The first on my list is shop called
Liberty London with it's gorgeous colourful fabrics and decor this was a place I couldn't wait to look at online. Check out Liberty's Instagram for more beautiful products >  https://www.instagram.com/LibertyLondon/ and through their website I discovered....


of mainly nudes and roses

 


Brenda's Paintings
> view her works here <

* * *

I just found more beautiful and colourful fabric products Arty and Bella  https://www.artyandbella.co.uk/ made by Zelda please check out her website.

* * *

I also discovered another Artist - Vivien Hamilton's
Oh my gosh! her bowls are delightful and colourful. 
This bowl below is made with #SallyKellyFabrics 
and can be purchased here .



The details in the Betsy & Maude products are exquisite.

💗




No comments:

Post a Comment