Sunday, October 10, 2021

Fav Fibro Blogs & Dental Pains

Listening to: "Best Year Yet" by In Paradise & "Paving the Runway (you're Gonna Fly)" by JJ Heller on #Spotify


Gotta love soothing acoustic tunes at the moment when I have a killer tooth that needs extracting asap! I'm waiting for my referral for the Dental Hospital. in the city. I hate that place - my last extraction about 20 years ago was awful, I had students pulling my wisdom tooth out. I am so afraid to go back there. I had a filling put in the tooth about 12 months ago at my local Dental Clinic and shortly after it was done it fell out! Of course!! I have been putting up with the tooth pain for the past 12 months and it's finally become unbearable. There's nothing much left of the tooth, which is why I have to go to the Dental Hospital because they have the right tools for the job. I've seen the X-Ray of the tooth and it's going to be a very difficult job.


------------------------------------

This is what I am reading at the moment

The worst #Fibro symptoms by The Disabled Diva yes a new fav blog.


  • The best fibro resource online is by Leah Good

    Fibro Blogger Directory 


  • I recommend this Endometriosis Blog:

    Endometriosis Australia


  • AND I just discovered this Fibro blog By Leah Tyler

    Chronicles of Fibro

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your ongoing pain and tooth problems. Had a tooth pulled last year so I understand. I was relieved when it was over and it all settled down. Thanks for recommending Fibro Blogger Directory which is made from all the helpful bloggers sharing their fibromyalgia stories.

    ReplyDelete