Saturday, October 9, 2021

Social Media

 Listening to: Pete Murray "The Byron Sessions" 2013


I find the social media circus of fibro/endo etc.. a whirlwind of helpful advice, yet everytime I take a break from it then re-join groups and re-activate blogs etc.. I can't cope. My brain goes into overdrive, I know this sounds really weird but it's like my brain can't breathe. 

I long time ago I left all the Endometriosis facebook groups because so many women in there were downright nasty and "know-it-alls". I have since found the joining Chronic Pain groups people are generally a lot more friendly, caring and open to opinions. Just because one method works for you with Endo (for example) it does not mean it will then work for someone else. That's one of the issues with the Endo groups, but it's information overload with the fibro bloggers. I guess I really need to knuckle down and find a happy medium that's going to work for me. 

I am pleased that I have found another Australian who has Endometriosis and Fibromyalgia (among other things) like me. Some of you may already know of her The Disabled Diva .



No comments:

Post a Comment