Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Drinking: Green Tea    



 So my doctor sent me off to get an MRI done in early March - it took me nearly two months to build up the courage to book it in. I have since had it done - last week; it was the most scariest thing I have ever done, it wasn't painful it was unbearably loud. They did give me headphones yet the noise levels were so high from the MRI machine that it didn't help me much. My doctor was testing for MS (Multiple Sclerosis: potentially disabling disease of the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system). And to see why I am getting uncontrollable spasms/seizures/twitches. I have also been having what I can only describe as night terrors but also waking up from my body having convulsions as well. 

I got the results of my MRI this morning, it's negative for MS, but I do have scattered non-specific white matter over the brain and a small non-specific subependymal cyst in the left atria of the lateral ventricle. Wow what a mouthful that is to type. I am pleased about not having MS, but am concerned over the results. I have been referred to a neurologist but the waiting time is lengthy.

Feeling lost, worried and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment