Friday, April 23, 2021

 Drinking: water    |    Listening to: Centrelink wait music

Wow I didn't realise it had been that long since I last blogged, school holidays here in South Australia are nearly over - thank god! What is over right now is my (4 month) exemption to be job active, wow talk about major stressor. What doesn't help matters is hubby keeps getting panic attacks - alot. We just got back from a job interview for my daughter (14) at one of my favourite shops - Canopy Home Fashion. They are going to give her a trial for a couple of hours (along with a few other girls) to see who will be right for the casual schoolies position. I am so happy for her, she's growing up so fast now, no longer my adorable 3 year old.

As many Fibro sufferers know stress is the number one thing to avoid with our condition, unfortunately that is not an easy task. Nor is it easy to summon calm - if only clicking your fingers could do that.

On some good news front, I spoke with a lady from a child well-being program yesterday - so glad that she will be helping us with #9 in particular and our family unit; it will be great to have support again.



No comments:

Post a Comment