Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Pelvic Ultrasound Day

 Drinking: 1 Litre of Water




Early in 2021 I asked my doctor for a referral to get a pelvic ultrasound done.... One year on I've finally booked that appointment and am currently drinking the required litre of water. I cannot believe it has taken me this long to get it done!

Not done yet though, I got to finish drinking the water first by 1:30pm, then I have to hold on to that water - no toilet breaks!! Then get to my appointment. I'm fairly certain I am having both an external and an internal exam done today.

I have been trying to recall how long ago I had my last laparoscopy it would have to be a few years ago now and I am fairly certain it was postpartum (after Henry) as I had a D&C done too. 

It probably sounds a little weird, but I am hoping it is just Endometriosis pains and nothing worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment