Monday, January 31, 2022

Analysing the Urban Slang term: Ghosting versus being ignored

 Drinking: Bottled water



So, I have been thinking about the urban slang term - Ghosting (all day) and what it actually means when not used to describe the actions of a potential date or boyfriend. 

This has led me to believe that it could in fact be used to describe a similar situation that my own family have put me in. Which then makes me wonder how do we determine the difference between this term and the well known word - ignored

  • Is there a difference? 
  • Could Ghosting be a more severe version of being ignored?
  • Comment below if you would like to share your opinion on the terminology in reference to family (or friends).
I am going to open it up to discussion in the Fibro facebook group as well: 


No comments:

Post a Comment