Friday, February 5, 2021

Melancholy Musings

Drinking: Chamomile Vanilla Tea |  Listening to: Spotify Bnspyrd by Acoustic Sounds | Feeling: depressed


Listening to my Spotify playlist - Bnspyrd by Acoustic Sounds trying to find some combination of solace and motivation at the same time. Pity about the weather in Seaford, South Australia today - it's so cold, after my sunny walk on the beach the other day, the only essence of the beach I am getting today are the cries of the seagulls being blown around in the gusty winds. It's always the way though, I start a new (outdoor) routine to help my body - and my mood, and the bloody weather has to ruin it. It's blowing a gale with the forecast for more bad weather. Although it's still summer here I may just have to pop the heater on tonight if it stays like this. 

Hubby managed to book us in for an emergency psych appointment - so need one, I'm still wound up in the events of number 9's violence on January 11th 2021. I suppose it's not too uncommon to be fearful for one's life with a destructive child in the same home, a child that is capable of influencing and manipulating a 6 year old. 


Will write more post psych appointment...



No comments:

Post a Comment