Saturday, February 10, 2024

Current Reads and Screen Time Interests

I've put down my book about three women and their journeys for now, I've had it by my bedside table for over a year and hardly picked it up to read. It's a brilliant storyline however I am struggling with the concept at the moment - which is about mother's and daughters.

So I have started reading the book hubby got me for my birthday last year (I think) it is called The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris. It is based on a true story about the actual tattooist and the woman he loved. It is a powerful dark fairytale of sorts and I know it is going to bring me many tears and a whole lot of hope. Apparently it was originally written as a screenplay. Another story that interests me is The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas. by John Boyne .


Another German WWII theme is the mini series I started in December on Netflix about the blind girl called All the Light we Cannot See oh it was indeed a brilliant series. 

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment