Friday, July 23, 2021

Day 3 of South Australia's 7-Day Lockdown

 Drinking: water


Day 3 of South Australia's 7-Day Lock-down.

I started the day out okay, I made porridge for Henry and myself (there was enough left for Tilli when she woke up as well). Breakfast ended up being a brunch as it was after 11:30am - I found out that Blair had been awake and not eaten breakfast. Seriously! So when he asked for porridge as well I told him no, and that he needed to eat a bowl of Weetbix. The household was well aware that given we were having breakfast so late we wouldn't need lunch, just an afternoon snack. I'm pretty sure they all agreed with me. That was until the afternoon came around. 2pm and both the boys wanted something to eat - that was only 2 hours after brunch! 

Maybe it seemed I started the day out okay, but on some other level I really wasn't okay. Tonight I am feeling depressed. Again I put together a meal for the family, again I fed the dogs and the cat AND the aquarium fish. Again I washed the dishes from the day. Three days of doing the same olé same olé routine. My back is really sore tonight, in the lower and the middle near the spine, I have a heatbag on it at the moment, sitting at my desk. My head is aching, my neck is really quite painful, and has been for over a month now. Yes I stopped the contraceptive pill but I am still waiting for the migraines to stop, for a period to start?? I honestly think I am perimenopausal - that would certainly explain the moods and the bloody annoying hot flushes.

Severe weather forecast across the entire state overnight wind in excess of 100kms per-hour! 


No comments:

Post a Comment